[ldv-project] Linux Driver Verification

Evgeny Novikov novikov at ispras.ru
Thu Jul 3 11:15:17 MSK 2014

Hello Livie,

it is very nice that you want to verify your driver and LDV Tools can be
used for that.

There are 2 options depending on whether you can or cannot share your
driver source code:

1. If you cannot share your driver source code then you need to
download, install and use LDV Tools by yourself. Please, follow these
instructions:
http://forge.ispras.ru/projects/ldv/wiki/Downloading_and_Building_LDV
and then read README and TUTORIAL files located in the root directory of
the LDV Tools repository.

2. If you can then you still can choose the first option but also you
can provide your driver tarball to us so that we will be able to verify
it by ourselves. Then we will provide verification results to you.

Actually now it is rather hard to follow the first option (it will take
much time to install all prerequisites and to understand the LDV Tools
workflow), but of course it will be your decision what to choose.

Best regards,
Evgeny

--
Evgeny Novikov