[ldv-project] Detecting data races in Linux 6.2 with CPALockator

Tuo Li islituo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:09:00 MSK 2023

Hi,

I have tried to use Klever to detect data races in Linux 6.2 with
CPALockator.
But I can not find how to enable CPALockator.

I first deployed Klever with the default configure
file klever/deploys/conf/klever.json.
I found that CPALockator is enabled in klever.json.

And Then I ran the following command to prepare the build base as
introduced in the tutorial.
clade -w ~/build-base-linux-6.2-x86_64-allmodconfig -p klever_linux_kernel
--cif $KLEVER_DEPLOY_DIR/klever-addons/CIF/bin/cif make -j8 modules

After the compiling was done, I performed the verification as described in
the tutorial.
However, I do not know how to modify job.json and tasks.json to enable
CPALockator.

Any feedback will be appreciated!

Sincerely,
Tuo Li