[ldv-project] Unexpected errors occur when running Klever according to the tutorial

Павел andrianov at ispras.ru
Thu Oct 19 10:56:22 MSK 2023

Dear Tuo Li,

Yes, something was wrong before CPALockator run. On the right hand side
of the main page, right above "Attribute value" on your screenshot,
there is statistics about the launch. Seems, there are errors, and you
may click on the numbers, for example, "251" in unknowns, and get a
detailed description of the failures.

Best regards,
Pavel