[ldv-project] Unexpected errors occur when running Klever according to the tutorial

Tuo Li islituo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 12:57:22 MSK 2023

Hi,

I have tried to run Klever according to the tutorial but some errors
occurred.

The configure file job.json is like this:

{
>   "project": "Linux",
>   "build base":
> "/home/lt/Work/klever/build-base-linux-5.5.19-allmodconfig",
>   "targets": [
>     "drivers/usb/**"
>   ],
>   "specifications set": "5.5",
>   "requirement specifications": [
>     "drivers:clk.*",
>     "memory safety"
>   ]
> }

However, when I created and started the decision with default configuration,
a memory error is thrown in the website:

Process was terminated since it ran out of memory (you may need to adjust
> job solution settings)

Then I tried creating and starting the decision with custom configuration
according to
my experimental environment.
I set the memory size to 32.0 GB, and the number of CPU cores to 4, and then
started the decision again, but I got another error:

Scheduler has been terminated or reset

I have tried many configurations but still can not fix these problems.
 Any feedback will be appreciated!

Sincerely,
Tuo Li