[ldv-project] Unexpected errors occur when running Klever according to the tutorial

Павел andrianov at ispras.ru
Mon Oct 16 11:08:06 MSK 2023

Dear Tuo Li,

To deal with the first error (memory limit) you may also decrease
parallelism. In job start settings by default 3-4 plugins (EMG, CIF) are
run in parallel. Just for experiment you may run everything
sequentially. Also you may increase memory limits in the same settings
menu, in the right column.

To deal with the second issue (scheduler reset), you just need to
restart scheduler: sudo service klever-native-scheduler restart. Also,
one bug related to the issue was fixed some time ago. So, it is make
sense to update Klever - 'update' command just updates the tool and do
not affect any results, marks and so on.

Best regards,
Pavel